Open to all artists who live, work, play and enjoy the East End neighborhoods.
- Artists may enter 1 work, created within past 3 years $10 per entry.
- Art must be for sale or marked NFS
- 2D work must be gallery ready & wired for hanging (No sawtooth).
- Reasonable care will be taken with all work. WSCC will not be responsible for any loss or damage. Gallery is open to the public.
- 2 D art must be no larger than 20″x 24″
- Artists submitting 3D work need to provide a pedestal.
SHOW DATES November 24- January 25
Entry Drop Off : Saturday, November 16, 2019, 12noon – 3:00 pm Available space limits the number of pieces that may be accepted. Pick Up of overflow works 4-6 pm. Artist will be notified by phone or e-mail.
Opening Reception: Saturday, November 23, 6-8 pm
Closing Reception and Awards: Saturday, January 25, 2020 3-5 pm. Pick Up at end of closing reception. Unclaimed art becomes WSCC property after 14 days.