Saturdays June 13 & 20th 2020
10:00 – 1:30 with break
$50 for WSCC members, $60 for non-members
Members use code WSCCMEMBER
Registration deadline is June 6th
This two day workshop will help to get started with understanding how to build a painting from
beginning to finish, learning the basics of materials, how to use them along with problem solving and
different painting concepts. Teacher will have basic references to use, if you have an existing
understanding of how to paint and want to bring your own references please feel free to bring them in.
This workshop is for beginner and intermediate students.
To contact teacher, Marianne Hilke @724-698-7076 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about class and supplies.
- bring 2 canvases – one 11x 14 and another any size used for practice and color mixing
- paints – call teacher if you are purchasing first time
- brushes – call teacher if you are purchasing first time
- oderless turpentine
- rags or paper towels
- palette knife – call teacher if you are purchasing first time
- palette paper or board
- for painters that have supplies, no need to purchase new ones