Rachel Youngman Farmhouse Watercolor 16×12 NFS
Since 2015,the WSCC Gallery has offered opportunities to area artists and art lovers to share, appreciate and celebrate works created by artists of all levels, from student to professional. Our exhibits are always free to the public and open to all artists without regard to membership in a specific art organization.
“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” Thomas Merton
WSCC VIRTUAL GALLERY SHOW, MARCH 2021
- ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 12, 2021
- There is no entry fee, please consider making a donation to support WSCC art activities and presentations.
- Register using the form below.
- WSCC seeks good quality images of work created within the past 2 years.
- Work should be photographed without mats or frames and not shot through glass.
- Image must be cropped to eliminate any distracting background
- Email image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase inquiries received by WSCC will be forwarded to the artist who is responsible for following through by contacting the potential buyer, arranging delivery and PA sales tax. A 10% donation to WSCC would be appreciated.
- Each artist may submit 2 entries. Complete a registration form for each entry.
- Images must be in jpg format. Save the file as:
example: Mary_Smith_Allegheny Landscape.jpg
2. Do not use special characters such as / ? < > \ : * | ” in the file name
3. Title may be shortened