WSCC Art Exhibit: 2nd Annual Artists’ Choice
Registration closed April 18th Midnight
NEW FORMAT – We are excited to switch to an online format!
Pre-register at wsccpgh.org by midnight April 18th, 2020
- Artists may enter 1 work, created within past 2 years $10 per entry. Register online by April 18th with the link below.
- Submit a photo or video of the artwork. Video must be under 60 seconds.
- Submit an Artist Statement to post with the artwork.
- The artist statement can include: a photo of yourself, and/or a bio, link to your own website.
- Include price or NFS as a separate line at the end of the artists statement.
- Statement can be a word doc or text in an email that is easy to cut and paste. Please do not type text in all capital letters or use text boxes.
- Send the photo/video of your artwork and artist’s statement by April 18th Midnight to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates to Remember
- Show dates: April 28th – May 30
- Entry Online Submission Deadline: Midnight Sat. April 18th
- Virtual Release Date: April 28th
- Peoples’ Choice Award: May 30
Winning pieces for last years Artist’s Choice Exhibit
Christina Nelson and Nathan Van Patter tied for first and each received a first place check from the WSCC. Leah Ettensohn won second place.