WSCC is calling all area artists to participate in our Artists Choice Exhibit, April 6 thru June 1 All family friendly themes are welcome. Size limited to 16″x16″. An Opening reception will be held Saturday April 13. Awards, determined by People’s Choice ballots, will be announced at the closing reception June 1, 6-8 pm.
- Artists may enter 1 work, created within past 2 years $10 entry fee.
- Art must be for sale or marked NFS
- 2D work must be gallery ready & wired for hanging (No sawtooth).
- Reasonable care will be taken with all work. WSCC will not be responsible for any loss or damage. Gallery is open to the public.
- 2 D art must be no larger than 16″x16″.
- Artists submitting 3D work need to provide a pedestal.
Dates to Remember
- SHOW DATES: April 7- June 1
- Entry Drop Off Sat., April 6, 2019 12noon – 3:00 pm
- Pick Up of overflow works 4-6 pm
- Opening Reception April 13, 6-8 pm
- Closing Reception and the Peoples’ Choice Awards June 1, 6-8 pm
- Pick Up at end of closing reception
- Unclaimed art becomes WSCC property after 14 days.