Please note: To access the WSCC first floor and second floor there are several steps. Access to the lower level main room and kitchen there are no steps. To move between the floors there are steps.
Art Gallery The WSCC invites artists, individually or as a group, to submit applications to exhibit in our gallery. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Exhibit space is available for a minimum of 3 weeks to maximum 6 weeks, Thursday through Wednesday, $75 per week. An additional, refundable
$75 security deposit is required to reserve exhibit dates. Full rental fee is due 6 weeks prior to beginning exhibit date. For complete details contact Francine Vandenberg at TheGalleryatWSCC@gmail.com
CLEAN UP RULES FOR WSCC RENTALS
- All trash must be bagged and placed in the outside dumpster.
- Sweep and mop floor.
- Return all chairs and tables to their original storage place.
- Turn off the lights, close all windows, and return the heat thermostat down to 60 degrees, turn the ac up to 78 degrees.
- Close and check all doors to make sure they are locked.
- All set up and clean-up is done by the renter.
- We have tables and chairs for your use.
All renters are required to obtain a Certificate of Insurance from their renters or homeowners insurance company that is proof of coverage for their event at the WSCC. This may be a service that is offered for free under your current policy.
For more information or if you are interested in booking a room, please contact us here.