The Gallery at Wilkins School Community Center 2023 Artists’ Choice
Registration Deadline June 4, 2023
Entry Drop Off: Sunday, June 4, 12 noon – 3:00 pm
Opening Reception: Saturday, June 10, 6-8 pm
Pick up: Saturday, July 16, 12-2 pm
- Artists may enter 1 or 2 works, created within the past 2 years for $10. Register at WWW.WSCCPGH.ORG
- Send images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the artist’s full name, full artwork title, medium, size, and price or NFS.
- Label images as: FirstName_LastName_ArtworkTitle.jpg example: Mary_Smith_Allegheny Landscape.jpg.
Do not use special characters such as / ? < > \ : * | ” in the file name. The title may be shortened.
- Work must be photographed without mats or frames and not shot through glass.
- The image must be 72 dpi quality and no larger than 2MB.
- The image must be cropped to eliminate any distracting background.
- Images must be in jpg format.
- Participation in a WSCC Gallery exhibit grants WSCC the use of images of the artist’s work for publicity purposes including print and social media.
- Purchase inquiries received by WSCC will be forwarded to the artist responsible for following through by contacting the potential buyer, arranging the delivery, and paying PA sales tax. A 10% donation to WSCC is appreciated.
- Artwork not picked up within 14 days of closing becomes the property of WSCC.
- Attach a label to the back or artwork including Artist’s name and preferred contact.
Reasonable care will be taken with all work. WSCC will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
The gallery is open to the public.